HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween plans?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Fairy XP : 138

Halloween plans? Empty
PostSubject: Halloween plans?   Halloween plans? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Hello! What are your plans for Halloween? Going to a party? trick or treating? Handing out candy? Horror movies? Doing nothing? Share with us what your plans are this Halloween.

Also, are you dressing up this Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?

Mine are to hand out candy, if we get anybody at our door, and to just watch horror movies and other movies as they come on TV.

I have many ideas as to what I will be if any of them but am not sure yet. My ideas are to be either; a cat, a devil, or Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. More ideas are rolling in every so often.

I know that it is early but I hope you all have a great Halloween!
Happy Early Halloween!!

Halloween plans? 2823000alr52u8x0iHalloween plans? 258Halloween plans? 2823000alr52u8x0i
"Sometimes, people don’t really say what they’re really thinking. But you capture the right moment… it says more."

"I'll be honest with you: not a chance in this world. But you know, stranger things have happened."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamwinx.iftopic.com

Halloween plans?
Page 1 of 1