Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Escape

Go down

• PostMon Jan 01, 2018 7:03 pm
This is a new story that popped up in my head a few minutes ago. I put it into words. It is about a young teenage girl named Ali, who runs away because of her parents fighting. She will eventually find others to help her. She will find friends and eventually, things will get much worse.
This might turn out to be short but I will try to make is as long as I can. Enjoy!

Chapter one - "I can't take it anymore"

365 days. That is the number of how many times my parents have been fighting. I hear them non stop every day, every second, all year long. They argue about something ridiculous. Sometimes, it's about me. How I am different. Or how I mess up one time and then they argue their heads off till they cannot talk anymore. By that, I mean when they lose their voice or when one of them makes the other one speechless by their violent choice of words.
They argue about whose daughter I am. His or hers. They argue about sending me away and how I get so out of line sometimes even when I am even tamer then they are. Especially when I cry myself to sleep at night wondering when it will stop. The answer to that? Never.

My father works as a policeman and my mother works as an accountant. Together, they still have some financial problems which is one cause to their fighting. It drives me insane sometimes that I just need to get something out of my system. Like, writing something down.

I went to my desk to write in my journal, with hearts on it, like I do everyday to write down what I feel inside. To let my thoughts flow on what is happening in the outside world. I picked up my favorite pen with flowers on it that wrote in red. I began.

"Dear diary,
I feel like I am trapped in a dream. My parents are fighting again. I feel like I am surrounded by a nightmare. Like the old lyric saying, i'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream. I cry to wash the pain away. But, sometimes, sorrow just doesn't help. I'm tired of feeling this way. I feel like they dislike me so much. I feel like I am the problem and the only solution to solve this is for me to escape this dream. Although, if I do that, then there will be violence about who let me flee when, all in the beginning, it was my decision. I don't want it to come to that. But, I hate listening to them. I am afraid that I will walk in there and find one of them, if not both, unconscious on the floor. I'm sorry. I just can't take this anymore. I'm trapped and there is no way out. The harder I fight, the deeper I fall. I have finally come to a decision. I am escaping my nightmare.
Love, Ali."

That concludes chapter one. Coming up next...
What will Ali do next? Will she commit to running? Where would she go?
Stay tuned to find out more.
Leave comments about what you think! I'd love to read them!  Skip

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 23
Location Everywhere and nowhere

https://dreamwinx.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

• PostTue Jan 02, 2018 3:21 pm
I like this no wonder why she wants to run away instead of parents always arguing they should talk about the problem

gakuenalice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
gakuenalice

Posts 600
Likes 91
Age 31
Location I

Back to top Go down

• PostTue Jan 02, 2018 3:56 pm
Yeah, I know. They tried talking it out but it always ends up in a fight. She feels like her parents don't care about her and so she escapes and runs away. Here is the next part. I hope you are liking this. I am actually really into this. It will get more intense and she will meet some dangerous people out there.  Hot

I go over to shut my door and then lock it so that my parents cannot sneak up on me and see me putting my precious items in a black bag. I grab some pens and pencils, some paper, my phone, tablet, laptop, some clothes, about $100 dollars, and some other useful things. I look around my room for anything else that might be important to me. I glance over at my journal where I stopped writing last time. It was on my desk still. I walked over and flipped to the last page that I wrote on. I re-read it as a memory of last night to remind myself that I cannot be trapped in this nightmare anymore. I wanted to make sure that I was still convinced to run and never look back.
I copied the page word for word onto another piece of paper in the same color pen I wrote with last night. I stuck it into one of my secret hiding spots. Behind the wall near my book shelf where some of the wallpaper was torn. This way, if they want to look for me, they can find this as a clue so they will know it was them who made me do this. If they were smart enough to look there. 
When I was done with that, I stuffed my journal and red pen into my bag. I was going to leave tonight, but why wait? It is still daylight now. An easy way to plan for the night so I won't be stranded in the cold with nowhere to go.

As a start, before I went, I put on my high black boots that were laying in my closet. I stuffed some tennis shoes and another pair of boots in my bag as well in case these pair get muddy or something. Then, I was debating whether or not I should unlock my door. I did it anyways but kept it closed.
I went to opened up my window. I threw my bag out. The house was two stories high. I jumped out on the side of the roof and slide down making my jump to the ground like a secret ninja. I check my surroundings to make sure that nobody was watching me and that I was not being followed.
I went to the back of my house to look for a weapon in case I get attacked by something or someone. I found a sharp piece of glass from my mother's favorite mirror that my father have thrown out the window in anger. I took the pieces and put them in my purse.
I started to run towards the other side of the road and into the woods. I didn't know where I was going or when I would stop. The answer to that one? Never. I needed time to myself where I wouldn't hear screaming down the halls.
It was getting cold out as the night was beginning to set in. I brought two jackets with me and a blanket. I was in the middle of the woods still. I laid my blanket down and put my bag on it as I knelt down beside it. I took out a jacket and put it on. I used my bag as a pillow and I went to sleep.

Ali has ran away from home. She doesn't know how far she will go but she does know some places around town she could look and to start out at.
Coming up next ...
Where will she end up? Who will she meet? 

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 23

Back to top Go down

• PostThu Jan 04, 2018 5:07 pm
Here is Chapter 3.
Warning! This one is a little graphic towards the middle. 

I woke up with it partially still dark but I was wide awake. I look around to make sure that all my things were still here and that nobody was watching me or trying to sneak up on me. I got up, put all my things back into my bag and then hurried off. The woods was starting to give me a bad feeling. I need to get out of there before something bad happens. I then found a road that took me into an unknown location. There was a low lift of fog and it seemed to be very vacant there. Nobody to be seen. I still didn't trust that somebody could be hiding out in the shadows, getting ready to attack. That is all that I could think about. That somebody would hurt me and all I have is some pieces of glass.
I don't know where I was going. I wanted to turn around and take another route but when I turned around I realized that I was too far in, I couldn't see where the woods were that I just hurried out of.
I finally decided to just jog through it, ready for anything that was gong to jump out at me. But, all of a sudden, I heard a noise. It sounded like a girl screaming. I ran towards the noise. I saw a shadow, and then two of them up against the wall. I followed them. When I got there, I saw one big guy tall guy, who was wearing all black, holding another teenager hostage. He held her up by her throat, almost choking her. I was about to run but I have been far too scared for most of my life. It is time to stand my ground. I grabbed a piece of glass from my purse and put it in my back pocket so he wouldn't see it.
I walked up behind him, ready to fight.
"LET HER GO!", I yelled, not knowing what I just got myself into. He put her down, and she was shaking up against the wall but also looked happy to see me, even though she didn't really know who I am. She is just happy that I am going to try to get her to safety.
"What did you just say to me?", said the guy covered in black clothing.

"Did I stutter? I said, let her go! Leave her alone!", I said again with less yell but with more determination. I could feel that I had the energy to do anything, even save a life. That is exactly what I am going to do. What I had planned to do. No matter what it takes. In case this guy was about to throw a punch at me, I had to think back to my one year of karate class that I took. I had to remember all the moves I had learned. I had to remember them all, now.
And, actually, he did, but he failed. He Tried to grab me by my throat but I twist hit arm and swung over and hit him right behind his knee where he fell to the ground. He tried to grab my leg so that I would go down with him. But, before he could, I grabbed a piece of glass and stabbed his arm. I watched him as he howled in pain.
I went over to the girl who looked injured. I grabbed my piece of glass, grabbed the girl's wrist and ran with her away from that alley.
When we got to a place where there were actual buildings and people as witnesses, I spoke to her in order to break the silence.
"Are you okay?", I said trying to make sure she wasn't hurt that bad. I gave a gentle smile at her, hoping that she would take my kindness in consideration.
"Yes,  I am now. Thank you so much, for saving my life. You really have killer moves!", she said as she was surprised of what I did. I walked with her a little bit around town. "Oh, it is nothing. I took a year of karate class when I was little. My parents forbid me doing anything that productive. I had to make a plan to go. i sneaked out of the house when my dad went to work and my mom was shopping. I would get back with just enough time to spare before they both came back. When my mother wasn't shopping, she was running around town doing who knows what", I explained trying to make conversation and hoping that I was not scaring her too badly.
"WOW! Wish I could do that. My parents are picky on what I get myself into. At the time I was taken, I was in school, just down the street. He pulled me out of class, drugged me, and then carried me out.", the girl spoke again. Explaining what happened to her. It was interesting to hear somebody's life story. I was trying my best to avoid the question "what's your life like?" I didn't want to answer it.

She would take me to the police and turn me in. I didn't want my parents finding out. Then they would definitely send me somewhere unpleasant. "Anyways, enough about me. Except, for starters, I am Emily. What is your name?", Emily said, introducing herself. I thought for a moment. That name sounded familiar. Not even that, she looked familiar. Didn't know why. I pondered her name for a moment and then I woke myself up from my thoughts and replied to her so she wouldn't think I was ignoring her question. "I'm Ali. Short Alison", I replied as we both exchanged looks. She seemed surprised when I told her my name. But, I will never know where I have heard the name "Emily" before.

That concludes chapter 3. Sorry for it being really long. I wanted a lot to go on for this one.

Coming up next. . . Ali has made a new friend. She knows her from somewhere but not sure where. She, and we, may never know. Unless, she can solve the mystery herself.

She will also face some greater dangers in her travels. Will Emily find out the truth as to how she just "appears" in the alley? Stay tuned!  Cute

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 23

Back to top Go down

• PostMon Jan 15, 2018 2:35 am
Aw she saved her Smile

gakuenalice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
gakuenalice

Posts 600
Likes 91
Age 31
Location I

Back to top Go down

• PostSun Jan 21, 2018 4:38 pm
Yep. I did continue this story but not sure if I am going to post the new parts on here or not.

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 23

Back to top Go down

• PostSun Jan 21, 2018 7:39 pm
You shouls i read it

gakuenalice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
gakuenalice

Posts 600
Likes 91
Age 31
Location I

Back to top Go down

• PostMon Jan 22, 2018 4:18 pm
Alright. Then here is the chapter 4. It is a little short but it is meant to be somewhat short anyways.

Chapter 4: Lost Girl 
Meanwhile, on the other side of things, my parents were still arguing but later that evening my father went upstairs. He walked into my room and he was shocked by what he saw. I wasn't in there. He called my mother to come up the stairs. They both noticed that things we moved around and that most things we missing. My important things. My window was also partly open. When I had jumped I was going to close it but slipped and wanted to land on my feet so I decided to forget the window and just run. That would be another clue that I am not just "hiding" out in my room somewhere ready to jump out and scare the life out of them like some killer in a horror show.

My mother, knowing me the best, went over to my hiding spot. She saw the journal entry. She opened it and read it. She was alsmost in tears. She handed it over for my father to read. They were mad and upset but also not sure what to do.

Minutes later, they have made wanted posters as if I was a criminal or a lab rat that needs to be captured and returned home. I don't want to be found but that just means that I have to up my game on hiding and running.

The poster was brown-ish and it read "lost Girl" at the top above my picture. It wasn't my best picture but it was good enough. Below it was a reward in cash. 1,000 dollars.

I kept replaying the title in my head. Lost girl. Was I a lost girl? Or was I just somebody who is running from their own life? I didn't know.

I would see these posters wanted signs everywhere. When I see one, I run the opposite way. Where there was a poster, there was somebody bound to find you and connect you to one of those. And then I would possibly be chased down by the police and turned in and then I can say goodbye to my new life.

The posters were hung everywhere. On street signs, sidewalks, building walls, everywhere that you could think of. Even on top of cars. This only tells me one thing. I have to keep running the opposite direction and never look back. I am in the battlefield and I am losing. I cannot and will not lose. This war I shall win.

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 23

Back to top Go down

• PostMon Jan 22, 2018 7:37 pm
Nice