HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Back Announcement!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Fairy XP : 111

Welcome Back Announcement! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back Announcement!   Welcome Back Announcement! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 11:58 pm

Hello everyone! As you can see, some changes are being made to the theme. Over the next few days, things will start to look a bit off and a bit strange. The colors may not blend as well or the images look too dull. Do not worry. We are currently working on the new theme and it should be up and running soon. Any suggestions are welcome to be added if there are some changes you like to see to the site including new features, sections, or theme ideas.
We are working on some major and minor adjustments. For example, we will get new pictures and new colors added to the site, the chat box may be moved, and the site will seem more user-friendly. We hope you enjoy these next upcoming weeks as we dive into a new beginning for the site. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message us at your convenience.

- The Staff Team

Welcome Back Announcement! 2823000alr52u8x0iWelcome Back Announcement! 258Welcome Back Announcement! 2823000alr52u8x0i
"Sometimes, people don’t really say what they’re really thinking. But you capture the right moment… it says more."

"I'll be honest with you: not a chance in this world. But you know, stranger things have happened."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamwinx.iftopic.com
musa225
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
musa225

Fairy XP : 66

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Announcement!   Welcome Back Announcement! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:29 pm

Totally LOVING the new theme!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Fairy XP : 111

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Announcement!   Welcome Back Announcement! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 8:06 pm

I am so glad you like it! Smile

Welcome Back Announcement! 2823000alr52u8x0iWelcome Back Announcement! 258Welcome Back Announcement! 2823000alr52u8x0i
"Sometimes, people don’t really say what they’re really thinking. But you capture the right moment… it says more."

"I'll be honest with you: not a chance in this world. But you know, stranger things have happened."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamwinx.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Announcement!   Welcome Back Announcement! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back Announcement!
Page 1 of 1