Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forum Store!

Go down

• PostFri Sep 08, 2017 6:10 pm
New Forum Store! 08_til12
Hello everyone! I am proud to announce that we have a new store opening this weekend. I am giving everyone special "points". They will be under the name " Fairy Coins ". Everyone will start out with 1000 fairy coins. If you want to buy something, go into the store and then you may comment what you would like to buy for your profile or other parts of the site.         Now, this part is very important. You may be asking, "How do I earn points?" Well, there are a variety of ways to earn them.

Tasks:
Being active (weekly) (10 Fairy Coins)
Joining a group (50 Fairy Coins)
Winning contests (varies)
Reporting someone/something (a mistake maybe) (100 Fairy Coins)

* You will also gain 5 points everyday per registration, one point per new message/post, and 3 points per new subject post!

(More to be added)

Now you might be asking, "Can I open my own store?" Well, I have a solution to that. If, by any chance, you would like to open your own store, PM me directly and I can set up a spot for you to post your own store.
The location of the forum store can be found here --> Magic Store

This is a new feature that we are trying and we hope that you will like it. Items will be added shortly. Smile Happy shopping!

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 23
Location Everywhere and nowhere

https://dreamwinx.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

• PostMon Oct 16, 2017 3:33 pm
There are going to be and there are some changes in this announcement and in the store itself. The store may no longer be one store on its own. It will be changed into multiple shopping topics. This way, it will be more organized and better to view. Hope everyone likes this new change!

Along side this, a new option has been added that if you would like to open up your own store, you may do so. More information on this will be added to the new store rules coming soon. 

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 23
Location Everywhere and nowhere

https://dreamwinx.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down