Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

If You'll Be My Star

Go down

• PostSun Oct 15, 2017 8:39 am
WARNING- REJECTED LOVE AHEAD, JEALOUSY THAT TURNS INTO SOMETHING WORSE, THERE'S ALSO LESBIANS. the last thing is not a serious warning

Bloom sighed, walking into Stella's room. A nervous breathe, and then she began. "L-Listen, S-Stella, i-i've loved you for 3 years, and I-I can't keep it in- ...Will you be my star, and I your sky?" A silence so unforgettable devoured them whole.

Stella didn't know what to say. Should she accept? However...If she did...It would break Brandon's heart! Dear, oh dear, what to do?! On one hand, it would make Bloom so happy, but on the other hand, Brandon would be devastated! "Bloom, I dunno. I- For right now, I decline your request to become my..girlfriend."

Bloom's heart was torn into a million pieces. "..Ok. That's fine." She lied through her teeth, then forced a smile. She walked out of the room, thoughts twisting and turning. Was it that Brandon's fault? It was his fault, wasn't it?! If only she had asked before Stella had become 'pals' with him.

Stella didn't know that what she had just declined would upset the entire universe. If you call her the universe, of course.

WellLaDeDa
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
WellLaDeDa

Posts 20
Likes 9
Location hope's peak academy. Sigh

Back to top Go down

• PostSun Oct 15, 2017 1:17 pm
That is really good. I can understand what Stella is going through. Whom with she choose? Bloom or Brandon?
Very nicely written.

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 24
Location Everywhere and nowhere

https://dreamwinx.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: