Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates & Layout - 2021

Go down

• PostWed Jul 07, 2021 9:55 pm
Greetings everyone!

I understand that I have been MIA for quite some time. I apologize for that. I have been a bit busy with some other things and I am trying to focus more on my mental health these days. It isn't where it should be right now. Help

Also, I came back to take a look around and decided to do some remodeling and redesigning. Therefore, the chatbox is now a popup window on the side of the screen (taking up less room now). It slides out from the side for easy access on the home page. I will try to get it accessible on all pages (no promises).

I also changed, and played with, the layout and design a bit. A few things were moved around, obviously, the colors have changed, and pretty soon, a lot of other things will change. The site, at the moment, is still under construction. I am going to be changing the pictures a little and adding more sections and changing the way the site looks to make it look more detailed and full and more fun! I will be adding some more sections or categories relating to the Winx and also not relating as well so there will be something for everyone! I have also redesigned the profile editors and Who Is Online module at the bottom of the index page, and the portal has also been remodeled a little bit as well. There are so many more changes that will take place soon enough. Hope everyone enjoys!

As always I am open to all feedback, suggestions, and bug reports. If something doesn't seem right, let me know, I will have it fixed shortly. Or if you have ideas to make the site even better, feel free to say as well. There is a new feedback survey, I have posted a topic explaining it and linking you to the page. If you do not feel comfortable stating your responses on the site, you can explain them in the survey where I will be the only one to review them. Hope everyone is staying safe.
Hope everyone likes the changes.  Enjoy!
Penguin

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 23
Location Everywhere and nowhere

https://dreamwinx.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down